Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kylie's Baptism

John-Jacob, Kylie, and Kaylee on their big day! Afterwards we went to the fellowship hall for re-birthday cake and Mertie gave Kylie a pretty, crocheted bookmark.

She's so excited! You can see it all in her face :)


Scott Baptizing Kylie. What a wonderful testimony of how gracious our Heavenly Father is! I was so overcome with emotions on so many different levels. He is SOOO Good!



A new creation in Christ Jesus




All dried off!

Ok, so I'm way behind. (I'm on facebook now and it's awsome!) My Kylie was baptized on January 25, 2009. She was so excited. Kaylee and John-Jacob were also baptized. All three by Scott. Isn't God good? When you step back away from all the penny-anny stuff that we complain and pick about to look at the BIG picture, when you see His love and grace at work in your life, it is almost too much to take in. His purpose, His plan. And to think He places faith in US to carry out His work! I am humbled beyond words. . Praise God for this wonderful day!

No comments: