Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is a version of the Love Dare that I am doing with my Bible Study Class. It caters to anyone; married, single, divorce- whatever your status. Feel free to join us as we strive to become more like Jesus.

I would like to propose that we do a special Love Dare for our class. If you choose to do this Love Dare with us please take it seriously. Our Love Dare will not focus on our marriage, but on our self and our relationship with Christ, however, it will be very similar to the original. Don't worry so much about what day it is, if your behind or whatnot, just focus on exercising whats being asked of you. Ours will not last 40 days, only until the end of our study. I hope it will bless those of you who participate. I love each of you and pray earnestly for your marriages and your relationship with Christ.

Love Dare Day #1

Be Positive! Try to go throughout your whole day without any negative words coming from your mouth. All day, everyone you come in contact with. Demonstrate the patience you have been equipped with by the Holy Spirit that dwells within you. If you find yourself unable to find positive words please pray and ask God to reveal to you any hidden sin. Ask Him to cleanse your heart and enable you to die to yourself so that the Holy Spirit may be at work through you.

No comments: